19 total views, 1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis The Billionaire Who Wasn’t: How Chuck Feeney Secretly Made and Gave Away a Fortune AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis Howard Lake | 24 May 2008 | News Tagged with: Giving/Philanthropy Prospect research About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving.
Tagged with: corporate Recycling Howard Lake | 5 June 2015 | News AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis3 60 total views, 1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis3 Image: TK Kurikawa / Shutterstock.com Supermarket Aldi has chosen conservation charity RSPB as its partner to receive profits from its sale of carrier bags.RSPB will receive the funding from carrier bag sales throughout England and Wales for three years from July 2015. The income source is expected to be worth £2 million to the charity over that period.Unlike other supermarkets, Aldi has charged for carrier bags since it first opened in the UK in 1990.From October 2015 Defra, the UK government department, will introduce a minimum 5p charge for single use carrier bags, in an effort to reduce consumer usage and to reduce plastic bag pollution. Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have already implemented nationwide charges.From 3p to 5p a bagAldi currently charges 3p for a single use carrier bag. From July it will increase that to 5p.Aldi will extend the programme to its stores in Scotland from January 2016.In addition to its partnership with RSPB, Aldi also partners with The Prince’s Trust and Barnardo’s. Advertisement RSPB to receive income from Aldi’s plastic bag scheme About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving.
News Previous articleBallyhea Protest Group to come to Northwest next weekendNext articleFianna Fail launches attack on Sinn Fein and DUP in the North News Highland Pinterest By News Highland – October 20, 2012 LUH system challenged by however, work to reduce risk to patients ongoing – Dr Hamilton Facebook Pinterest £200,000 of damage done in overnight arson attack in Derry Construction equipment worth around £200,000 has been destroyed in an overnight arson attack in Derry.Just after 3 o clock this morning, police received a report that a bulldozer parked at a construction site at Brooke Park had been set on fire.Foyle MLA, Mark H Durkan, said the machine was being used in a major redevelopment project at the park.He said he now feared the construction work would be delayed and the local community would lose out as a result….[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/markh.mp3[/podcast] Google+ Twitter Twitter WhatsApp Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson WhatsApp Facebook Google+ Guidelines for reopening of hospitality sector published Almost 10,000 appointments cancelled in Saolta Hospital Group this week RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR NPHET ‘positive’ on easing restrictions – Donnelly Calls for maternity restrictions to be lifted at LUH
WhatsApp News Twitter Pinterest Facebook WhatsApp HSE warns of ‘widespread cancellations’ of appointments next week Watch: The Nine Til Noon Show LIVE The Labour Party has issued a statement reiterating that Cllr. Frank McBrearty is the sole candidate for the Labour Party in the Donegal South West constituency.Frank retains the full confidence of the Party and Labour members in Donegal South West are working all-out to ensure that we can build on the progress made in the by-election, when he garnered the biggest Labour vote in the constituency since 1927, by returning him to the Dail in the general election.The Labour Party is always interesting in speaking to those – public representatives or others – who are considering joining the Party, but nobody has been authorised to make offers of Seanad seats to anyone. No such offer has been made to any candidate standing in the election, nor do we intend to make any such offer. By News Highland – January 21, 2011 Facebook Man arrested in Derry on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences released Twitter Labour Party says Mc Brearty has its “full confidence” PSNI and Gardai urged to investigate Adams’ claims he sheltered on-the-run suspect in Donegal Dail hears questions over design, funding and operation of Mica redress scheme Previous articleBusinessman says Letterkenny investors will get money backNext articleKeavney believes Irish government commitment to A5 is now “irreversible” News Highland Google+ RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Dail to vote later on extending emergency Covid powers Pinterest Google+
Facebook WhatsApp Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal Facebook Homepage BannerNews Twitter WhatsApp Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th By admin – June 28, 2016 Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/padraigpoll.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.A Donegal Senator says a proper debate is now necessary on the potential for a United Ireland following the result of last week’s Brexit referendum.56 per cent of voters in the North voted to remain the EU – leading to calls for a Border Poll.Foreign Affairs Minister Charlie Flanagan says the two issues are completely separate, and would not lead to a vote on a United Ireland.However Senator Padraig MacLochlainn is questioning why other parties are refusing to even entertain the idea……….. Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Google+ Pinterest Serious conversation needed on Border Poll – Mac Lochlainn Previous articleMan jailed for causing Derry gas explosion in which he was seriously injuredNext articleQueen Elizabeth II to visit Causeway Coast admin RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Google+ Pinterest Twitter 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North
News UpdatesLaw Students Move Delhi HC Seeking Transparency In NLU-D’s Moot Court Competition; Seek Disclosure Of Competition Records & Marks Secured LIVELAW NEWS NETWORK17 Oct 2020 7:19 AMShare This – xA petition has been filed before the Delhi High Court seeking a direction upon the Moot Court Organizing Committee of NLU-D, to release the marks obtained by the Petitioners in the memorial round of the 70th Constitution Day Moot Court Competition. The Petitioners are students of University Law College (ULC), Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar namely, Debashish Kumar Panda, Deep Kumar…Your free access to Live Law has expiredTo read the article, get a premium account.Your Subscription Supports Independent JournalismSubscription starts from ₹ 599+GST (For 6 Months)View PlansPremium account gives you:Unlimited access to Live Law Archives, Weekly/Monthly Digest, Exclusive Notifications, Comments.Reading experience of Ad Free Version, Petition Copies, Judgement/Order Copies.Subscribe NowAlready a subscriber?LoginA petition has been filed before the Delhi High Court seeking a direction upon the Moot Court Organizing Committee of NLU-D, to release the marks obtained by the Petitioners in the memorial round of the 70th Constitution Day Moot Court Competition. The Petitioners are students of University Law College (ULC), Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar namely, Debashish Kumar Panda, Deep Kumar Mohanty and Dinesh Kumar Samanta, who had participated as a team in the National Moot Court Competition organized by NLU Delhi. As per the facts averred in the plea filed through Advocate Satya Ranjan Swain, whereas the Petitioners were first informed that they have been selected for the oral round however later, the University intimated that there had been some error with respect to the scores and that Petitioners herein were not shortlisted in the final list. It is alleged that despite seeking clarification from the University with regard to sudden disqualification of the Petitioners’ team and requesting it to disclose the marks obtained, the Petitioners received no response from the Organizing Committee or other concerned authorities whatsoever. The Petitioners have contended that the University failed to give cogent reasons for disqualifying them and merely stated that ‘…it is not known whether it was a human or a technological error’. They submitted, “The Respondents No. 1-4 have failed to give cogent reasons for disqualifying the Petitioners and the exact reason for disqualification instead they have chosen to reject the Petitioners team arbitrarily by simply mentioning that it is human or technological error, meaning thereby that even the Respondents No. 1-4 are unaware of the reasons for rejecting the Petitioners.” It is further submitted that the Petitioners should be permitted to at least participate in the oral round as, “There was no error on part of the Petitioners. They acted with due care. They timely registered themselves and submitted the memorials on time. Since the Petitioners have registered and duly submitted the Moot Court memorials on time as per the rules of the Moot Court Competition, the Petitioners have the right to know the marks obtained by them in such memorials.” The Petitioners have alleged that the action and inaction of the Organizing Committee and other concerned authorities (the Vice-Chancellor and the Registrar) of the University are violative of principles of natural justice. “The theme of this Moot Court Competition is ‘Kartavya’ (Duty) and the Organizing Committee failed in their Kartavya/duty to maintain transparency. Non-disclosure of the marks obtained by the Petitioner gives an impression that the error is not a genuine one,” they submitted. They have alleged that such lapses on the part of the conducting authority has resulted in mental agony and embarrassment and the non-disclosure of marks obtained by the petitioners team gives an impression that the error occurred is not a genuine one and invalidates the test of reasonableness under Article 14 of the Constitution of India. The Petition is listed on 19.10.2020, before the bench of Justice Jayant Nath.With inputs from Anadi Tewari & Amit Agarwal Click Here To Download The Petition Next Story
By News Highland – January 21, 2019 Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic Homepage BannerNews WhatsApp Twitter Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows WhatsApp Facebook Four men remain in custody this morning, by detectives investigating a car bomb explosion in Derry.Among them, are two men aged 34 and 42 who were arrested in the city yesterday evening.The attack happened outside Bishop Street courthouse on Saturday night.The dissident group the New IRA is suspected of being responsible for the bombing. Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest DL Debate – 24/05/21 Google+ Pinterest Previous articlePost mortem due on man killed in tree felling incidentNext articleDonegal Sports Star Awards are Sold Out News Highland RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Journey home will be easier – Paul Hegarty Harps come back to win in Waterford Four men arrested in connection with Derry car bomb News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th
Previous Article Next Article Comments are closed. Related posts:No related photos. Public relations companies are increasingly using a freelance workforce, a study has found.A survey by Leeds Metropolitan University says the advantages of employing freelancers include their flexibility and the fact that they give companies access to specialist skills which may be expensive to run on a full-time basis.The study, carried out on behalf of a freelance agency Prxchange, was based on interviews with 986 freelancers and 421 clients.Employers cited costs and the absence of overheads as the main benefits involved in using freelancers.The survey revealed that 67 per cent of organisations employ more than one freelancer at the same time. It also found that employers are using more freelancers than last year and expect to use the same number or more next year.More than half the freelancers questioned (51 per cent) said they were more productive when freelancing, with the main factors being “fewer interruptions” and fewer “unnecessary meetings”. Freelancers’ popularity grows in PROn 21 Nov 2000 in Freelance workers, Personnel Today
Before Shackleton arrived at South Georgia aboard Endurance on 5 November 1914 he was aware that the vessel might meet bad pack-ice in the Weddell Sea. This had been forecast on the basis of climate analysis by Robert Mossman, the meteorologist on the Scottish National Antarctic Expedition (1902–1904), who was currently working at the Argentine Meteorological Office. Mossman was interested in teleconnections linking meteorological and oceanic conditions in widely separated places and had studied the links between the Weddell Sea and South America. Mossman’s Antarctic data were mainly records from the Orcadas station in the South Orkneys which had operated continuously from 1903. He found a correlation between extensive pack-ice in the Weddell Sea and plentiful rain in a belt across South America that included Buenos Aires. The experiences of Endurance supported this. Modern studies of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) broadly confirm Mossman’s conclusions.